I decided to share the top podcasts I listen to for your summer listening. Okay, I know that summer is almost done, but there are a couple of weeks to go yet. Summertime usually comes with a little more free time to do all those things you usually don’t have time to do. For me, that means listening to podcasts while I pull weeds in the garden, walk the dogs or mow the lawn. That translates to more listening time than most weeks. I have a few favourite nutrition/keto podcasts that I listen to weekly. To help you get started on building your nutrition knowledge check out my favourite keto podcasts below.
I tend to listen to nutrition-type podcasts. And if you’ve decided to check out nutrition on iTunes podcasts, you will find no shortage of choices from keto to carnivore to intermittent fasting to general nutrition. I usually find an interview with an author or speaker that I like and then decide if the podcaster is someone I wish to continue to receive information from.
Remember to do your homework and fact-check the studies being reviewed or whatever is being discussed. The media is able to skew the data to support the narrative they want to project.
My Top Favourites
These are listed in no particular order:
- Optimising Nutrition Podcast with Marty Kendall — my current favourite
- The Model Health Show with Shawn Stevenson
- High Intensity Health with Mike Mutzel, MS
- Dirty Genes Podcast with Dr Ben Lynch
- Primal Blueprint Podcast – Mark Sisson
- Low Carb MD (Dr Brian Lenzkes and Dr Tro)
- The Keto Diet Podcast with Leanne Vogel
- The Fat Emperor Podcast with Ivor Cummins
- Better! with Dr Stephanie Estima
- The Empowering Neurologist Podcast with David Perlmutter MD
I hope you get inspired to take ownership of your health, your wellbeing and your body.
Are you ready to take on that ownership with a nutritional keto/low carb coach? I am available for a FREE Discovery Chat to discuss how we can work together to accomplish your best nutritional lifestyle. To set up your FREE Chat, email Brenda today.