- 1 1/4 cup raw pistachios
- 2 tablespoon coconut flakes (optional)
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Clean the pistachios from their outer shell and blend them until they look like pistachio flour.
2. Mix all the ingredients in a big bowl using a spatula.
3. Roll into a sausage-like roll using wax paper and put in the fridge for an entire day.
4. Using a sharp knife cut into small cookies. If you have some small cookie cutters you can also shape them differently. Some people do trees or wreaths during the holiday season.
5. Serve garnished with coconut flakes if desired or eat plain
Recipe By: WOW Weight Loss FB (Dec 14, 2013)