- 1 cup of hemp seeds/hearts
- ¼ cup raw cane sugar
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 cup sunbutter (AKA sunflower seed butter)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ package of Enjoy Life mini chips (free of milk, peanuts, tree nuts and soy)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spoon onto a cookie sheet. Each dough drop should be about 2 tsps in size. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Notes: Substitute any type of nut/seed butter for the sunbutter – the original recipe used natural peanut butter
Yield: 36 cookies
Adapted recipe from WOW! Weight Loss Facebook Post, January 15, 2014