- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups spelt flour (or other non-wheat flour)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk (almond or unsweetened soy)
- 2 tbsp applesauce
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp cornstarch or another starch like tapioca starch
- Preheat oven to 425o F. and grease a 10” square pan.
- Blend oats, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, yogurt, milk, applesauce and egg. Toss raspberries with cornstarch and stir in.
- Spread into pan and bake 10-15 minutes or until fully set.
- Cut into squares, approx. 2×2 inches.
1 square is 1 serving.