- 3 lbs chicken pieces
- 1 each green & red pepper, cut into rings
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 med onions, cut into 4 wedges each
- 4 small potatoes, halved
- 4 carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 celery ribs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Line a 9×13 inch shallow roasting pan with heavy-duty foil.
- Arrange chicken, peppers, zucchini, onions, potatoes, carrots and celery on the foil. Pour tomatoes over and season with salt, pepper and paprika. Cover pan with foil and cook for 1 hour or until vegetables are tender.
- Lift foil and baste with juices. Continue roasting uncovered for 45 minutes longer, or until chicken is tender and browned.