Summer brings with it sun and fun, but also amazingly healthy vegetables like cucumbers and radishes. Cucumbers, radishes and green onions offer fabulous health benefits. Notably, these vegetables are great for your body from the inside out.
Enjoy this simple, crunchy and zingy summer salad.
- 2 bunches radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 small cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 handful parsley, chopped finely
- ½ cup chives or green onion tops, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- truffle-infused sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
Prepare the vegetables and put into a large salad bowl.
Whisk the red wine vinegar, olive oil, sea salt and pepper in a small bowl until emulsified. Pour over the sliced radishes, cucumbers, green onions and chopped parsley.